You’re about to buy a newly constructed home. How do you make sure it suits you well? And how to get the best finance deal? And what interior design will you go for? Discover the answers to these and many other questions at Homestudios, BAM’s new experience centre. A true ecosystem of building trade partners, where you’ll find everything you need in a one-stop shop. Sandenburg-DST was responsible for the concept, design and partly for the realisation.
BAM and more than 20 partners aim to inspire future home owners with Homestudios. Homestudios takes you on a journey. From your first orientation on the market, right up to the moment you’ll receive the keys to your new home. With always the right expert at the right moment.
“A complete home experience even before your home is built.”
Mario Broos, director BAM Bouw en Vastgoed
This journey begins online, in My Homestudios. As a prospective home buyer you’ll get an online preview. As soon as you have found the home of your choice – congratulations! – you’ll have access to a personalised online account. This is an easy and accessible overview of all options and relevant information. Regardless of your location.
Time has come for your visit to Homestudios, by invitation. This is where you’ll go through five studios, guided by your personal home advisor, working on your new home in an interactive five-step programme. Explore your options, from extension to kitchen units, and from lighting to furniture. You’d be amazed at what options are eligible for finance, too, thanks to some smart solutions.
For Homestudios this results in more efficient home sales, higher customer satisfaction and simplified sales for additional works. For instance, a large majority of customers buys their kitchen at Homestudios. That’s not even counting the word-of-mouth among prospective buyers.
Homestudios offers five studios for its visitors, that take them through their personalised home journey.
- Personal creation studio. Welcome at Homestudios! And excuse us for barraging you with questions, in order to make your journey as personal as possible. This studio is also where you’ll return after completing the Knowledge Studio, Inspiration Studio and the Cooking Studio, to ‘build’ your new home.
- Knowledge studio. This is where you’ll get insight into the laws of interior, exterior and decorating. You’ll discover what to look for, how to look, and how to make even better choices for the build, finish and decoration of your home. This is also where you’ll find a basic home shell detailing all structural options.
- Inspiration studio. Eleven life-sized fully decorated houses highlight BAM’s eleven home styles. A rich source of inspiration when it comes to choosing lighting and decoration.
- Cooking studio. Under the watchful eye of a chef you’ll discover what choice of kitchen suits your needs. We’ll also cook you lunch as a bonus.
- 3D-studio. This is where you’re shown the results of your visit to Homestudios. We’ll visualise all of your choices on structure, finish and decoration. It’s like you’re already walking around in your new home!